Building Physics 101 - Part 1 - Heat Transfer
• Explain the basics of heat flow, including
direction, equilibrium and heating/cooling loads.
• Describe heat flow by conduction, cite examples.
• Describe heat flow by convection, cite examples
• Describe heat flow by radiation, cite examples.
• Describe thermal mass and it’s effects in building
• Cite examples of technology used to improve
thermal efficiency of buildings.
Delivery Method: Online
Internal Course Code: CCW-BP
HSW Compatible: No
Point of Contact Name: Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing Incorporated