Building Physics 101 - Part 3 - Fundamentals of Air Movement
• Explain the basics of air movement, including direction, units, modes and leak paths
• Describe wind, stack and fan pressure in buildings
• Explain relative humidity, absolute humidity and dewpoint
• Describe how an air leak can also be a moisture leak
• Summarize energy savings from reducing air leakage, according to the 2005 NIST paper.
• Summarize the model energy code requirements for air barriers
• Summarize the benefits provided by air barriers.
• Name some materials typically used as air barriers
Delivery Method: Online
Internal Course Code: CCW-BP3
HSW Compatible: No
Point of Contact Name: Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing Incorporated